This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Announcements

Welcome to the SVG# Reloaded discussions.

• We will use this forum to provide support and help for using the libraries and tools.
  • Please use the available tags to make it easier to filter the topics.

SVG implementation with WPF

first post: amit_sasken wrote: Please suggest which different controls can be used with best perfo...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello Amit, Interactive SVG rendering is not yet supported in this...

Are their any future plans to update this code?

first post: zfeld75 wrote: If not is there a way to upload changes/bug fixes. I added some co...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Yes, there are plans to update the codes. Trying to adjust in a new...

ANN: SharpVectors 1.0 Released

first post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello All,We have just released the SharpVectors 1.0.Changes from t...

ANN: Release Candidate is Available

first post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello All, We have managed to complete the work for the version 1.0...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello All,This is to let you know we are planning to release the ve...

ANN: Planning Release 1.0

first post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello All,I am currently planning to release the version 1.0 of the...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Tobias: Thanks for the input and feedback, it is very encouraging :...

ANN: Tasks and Features

first post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello All,Thank you all for your interest and support of this proje...

Back to work...

first post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello All,Sorry for the delay, I was away working on another open s...

Announcements: SharpVectors 1.0 Beta

first post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello All,The SharpVectors 1.0 Beta is now available.Have a nice we...

Announcements: Converters are ready

first post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello All, Sorry for the delay. I have completed work on all the f...

• 1-9 of 9 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions