Discussions under SVG

Welcome to the SVG# Reloaded discussions.

• We will use this forum to provide support and help for using the libraries and tools.
  • Please use the available tags to make it easier to filter the topics.

Problem converting gradient fills

first post: Kozinaka wrote: Hey! Thank you for the nice library! I have got a trouble with co...

latest post: Kozinaka wrote: As I see linear gradients from Inkscape is ignored by SharpVectors ...

How to include CSS file or style tag in svg file

first post: siugut2005 wrote: Hi, I tried to use below sample to convert SVG file to image. Gre...

latest post: siugut2005 wrote: Thanks Paul. It's work. ^^ However, I found that "opacity" style c...

Troubles with embegged images

first post: Cacxa wrote: Hi all, Sorry for the bad english (in the USSR there was no foreig...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello Cacxa, Thanks so much. I will look into it this weekend. ...

Background color for Image generated from StreamSVGConverter

first post: ranganathk wrote: Is there any setting that I can provide to set the image background...

latest post: ranganathk wrote: Thank you very much for the support and the guidance!

answered by: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello Jason and Ranga, I have just updated the sources, adding a n...

Getting Document extents

first post: jhndnn wrote: I'm using SharpVectors to dynamically convert an svg file to a Draw...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello, This is a pending issue #1957 and I am looking into it. Be...

Transparent colors

first post: MikNik wrote: It looks like FileSvgReader does not process transparent colors. Se...

latest post: bpelka wrote: Hello, in SharpVectors.Dom.Svg.SvgPaint class in ParsePaint method...

SVG implementation with WPF

first post: amit_sasken wrote: Please suggest which different controls can be used with best perfo...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello Amit, Interactive SVG rendering is not yet supported in this...

WF - Hosting SharpVectors WPF

first post: Sonorpearl wrote: Hello, I want to host an SVG Image in VS.NET - Windows Forms. I f...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello Jan, I have copied this to the Work Item so that I could add...

answered by: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello Jan, I have copied this to the Work Item so that I could add...

VB.NET Visual Basic 2010 and WinForm Example Help

first post: Sonorpearl wrote: Hey Community, could someone make an Example how to use this Libra...

Render SVG without file output

first post: einsteinsci wrote: Is there any way to read an SVG file and convert it directly to a W...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello, The converters (base class SvgConverter) only have options S...

answered by: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello, The converters (base class SvgConverter) only have options S...