This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Tips and How-To

Welcome to the SVG# Reloaded discussions.

• We will use this forum to provide support and help for using the libraries and tools.
  • Please use the available tags to make it easier to filter the topics.

SVG implementation with WPF

first post: amit_sasken wrote: Please suggest which different controls can be used with best perfo...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello Amit, Interactive SVG rendering is not yet supported in this...

Render SVG without file output

first post: einsteinsci wrote: Is there any way to read an SVG file and convert it directly to a W...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello, The converters (base class SvgConverter) only have options S...

answered by: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello, The converters (base class SvgConverter) only have options S...

Mono compatability

first post: drmcw wrote: This library renders SVG better than many others I've seen. Does an...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello, I have not heard about any such cases. The rendering part of...

Converted XAML File use

first post: appiani wrote: Hi guys,I'm appreciating your work.I downloaded and used project ex...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Please edit and remove your email address to avoid spam, since this...

How can i put an UIElement on the SvgDrawingCanvas?

first post: liuweizzuie wrote: I'm exploring the SvgDrawingCanvas in namespace SharpVectors.Runt...

latest post: liuweizzuie wrote: Hello Paul, Thank you very much for your xaml code. It works very w...

Announcements: Converters are ready

first post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello All, Sorry for the delay. I have completed work on all the f...

• 1-6 of 6 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions