This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Animation and Interactivity

Welcome to the SVG# Reloaded discussions.

• We will use this forum to provide support and help for using the libraries and tools.
  • Please use the available tags to make it easier to filter the topics.

SVG implementation with WPF

first post: amit_sasken wrote: Please suggest which different controls can be used with best perfo...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello Amit, Interactive SVG rendering is not yet supported in this...

Filters in SVg from Inkscape

first post: lapilesos wrote: Hello, at first - nice library, ATM there no free competitor to t...

latest post: lapilesos wrote: Hi Paul, since you already have abstraction layer with all FilterE...

Change SvgCanvas.Source within C# Code and a Resourcefile

first post: artwel wrote: Hello all, I'am trying to change the SvgCanvas.Source property wit...

latest post: artwel wrote: **SelormeyPaul wrote:** > > ``` > Uri uri = new Uri("Resources/h1_...

answered by: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello Arthur, Please try this and let me know the results... ``` U...

Support Event and Animation?

first post: luxiaoxun wrote: Hi, Nice work! Does this support the event and animation of SVG? An...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello, Animations and events are not yet supported. It is on my TOD...

WPF samples don't compile or where is http://sharpvectors.codeplex.com/runtime/"

first post: ErnestA wrote: I'm new to WPF, Tried the GDI samples and they work OK, but too lim...

latest post: ErnestA wrote: Hi Paul Don't know what i was going wrong yesterday, but in the co...

How can I view an SVG which contains Event

first post: smartlcy wrote: Thank you very much for sharing the code ! I'm using GDI and I'd l...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello, Sorry for the late reply. Scripting and interactivity are n...

Bounding Box computation

first post: jkeyjkey wrote: Hello, thank you for the quick eply converning dynamically updating...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: >>Juergen: However, while testing - two isues popped up:Will be loo...

dynamic changes in DOM tree

first post: jkeyjkey wrote: Hello all, i try to convert an already finished java solution (base...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello Juergen,The current implementation does not support that use,...

Events

first post: DannyAtCodePlex wrote: Hi,While viewing an svg file in WPF, is it possible to identify the...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello Danny, Thanks for the input. I will be looking into it this ...

• 1-9 of 9 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions