Discussions under Samples and Test Suite

Welcome to the SVG# Reloaded discussions.

• We will use this forum to provide support and help for using the libraries and tools.
  • Please use the available tags to make it easier to filter the topics.

How to include CSS file or style tag in svg file

first post: siugut2005 wrote: Hi, I tried to use below sample to convert SVG file to image. Gre...

latest post: siugut2005 wrote: Thanks Paul. It's work. ^^ However, I found that "opacity" style c...

SVG implementation with WPF

first post: amit_sasken wrote: Please suggest which different controls can be used with best perfo...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello Amit, Interactive SVG rendering is not yet supported in this...

Mono compatability

first post: drmcw wrote: This library renders SVG better than many others I've seen. Does an...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello, I have not heard about any such cases. The rendering part of...

WPF samples don't compile or where is http://sharpvectors.codeplex.com/runtime/"

first post: ErnestA wrote: I'm new to WPF, Tried the GDI samples and they work OK, but too lim...

latest post: ErnestA wrote: Hi Paul Don't know what i was going wrong yesterday, but in the co...

ANN: SharpVectors 1.0 Released

first post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello All,We have just released the SharpVectors 1.0.Changes from t...

ANN: Release Candidate is Available

first post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello All, We have managed to complete the work for the version 1.0...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello All,This is to let you know we are planning to release the ve...

Announcements: Converters are ready

first post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello All, Sorry for the delay. I have completed work on all the f...

Please provide a solution file

first post: mabra wrote: Hi !In case of lack of any docs, it would be really nice, if you pr...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello Mabra,I do not know why I did not receive a notification of t...

• 1-8 of 8 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions