Discussions under WPF and GDI+ Renderers

Welcome to the SVG# Reloaded discussions.

• We will use this forum to provide support and help for using the libraries and tools.
  • Please use the available tags to make it easier to filter the topics.

Troubles with embegged images

first post: Cacxa wrote: Hi all, Sorry for the bad english (in the USSR there was no foreig...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello Cacxa, Thanks so much. I will look into it this weekend. ...

Background color for Image generated from StreamSVGConverter

first post: ranganathk wrote: Is there any setting that I can provide to set the image background...

latest post: ranganathk wrote: Thank you very much for the support and the guidance!

answered by: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello Jason and Ranga, I have just updated the sources, adding a n...

SVG implementation with WPF

first post: amit_sasken wrote: Please suggest which different controls can be used with best perfo...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello Amit, Interactive SVG rendering is not yet supported in this...

Mono compatability

first post: drmcw wrote: This library renders SVG better than many others I've seen. Does an...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello, I have not heard about any such cases. The rendering part of...

Async load of SVG in SvgCanvas

first post: shaase wrote: Hi is it possible to load a SVG from uri async? I used the SvgCanva...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello Sebastian, Sorry for the late response. I switched off my PC ...

Any way for resize and render to image?

first post: alionline759 wrote: Is there any way to resize (make it bigger) and render a svg file?

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello, This is WPF issue, check this post on how to implement it......

answered by: SelormeyPaul wrote: Hello, This is WPF issue, check this post on how to implement it......

Render dynamically generated SVG

first post: muellech wrote: Hi, I have dynamically generated SVG code (as strings) and I want...

screenY always 0 Is this an error?

first post: ErnestA wrote: Using this SharpVectors.Dom.Events.MouseEvent me = (MouseEvent)e; ...

latest post: ErnestA wrote: HI Paul, Thank you for the explanation. I'm not familiar with ...

Scaling with GDI+ Renderer

first post: zzattack wrote: I'm currently trying to draw a SVG image scaled to a Bitmap.However...

latest post: zzattack wrote: Hi Paul, Apologies for my late reply, I just got back from vacat...

load SVG from (memory)-stream?

first post: rpdom wrote: hi there,is it possible to load a SVG from stream? i just found the...

latest post: SelormeyPaul wrote: The GDI+ renderer is currently less complete in this library - effo...