What happened to this discussion board?

Topics: SVG# and Parsing
Jan 12, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Is this still active?

This code was a lifesaver. Is there anyone out there still using/maintaining it?

Coordinator
Jan 13, 2012 at 12:57 AM

>> Is this still active?

Yes, very much active. As I have posted on a different thread, I am working on another
open source project - Sandcastle Assist (before this) and was trying to release that before taking up work
on this again. Was hoping to make a release by end of last year, but a user reported a problem with Sandcastle,
the search for the solution took a long time and also I have to deal with some personal issues, all delayed
that other project.

>> This code was a lifesaver.

Things like rating and review gives motivation, which we all need right? :)

>> Is there anyone out there still using/maintaining it? 

The next stage is under planning. Will require more work since many are also interested in the GDI+ renderer.

Best regards,
Paul. 

Jan 13, 2012 at 4:40 AM
I gave a four star rating on Code Project, I also commented there on how good the code is and how thankful I am to you for sharing. Where else can I review it and comment.

SelormeyPaul <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

>From: SelormeyPaul
>
>>> Is this still active?Yes, very much active. As I have posted on a different thread, I am working on another
>open source project - Sandcastle Assist (before this) and was trying to release that before taking up work
>on this again. Was hoping to make a release by end of last year, but a user reported a problem with Sandcastle,
>the search for the solution took a long time and also I have to deal with some personal issues, all delayed
>that other project.>> This code was a lifesaver.Things like rating and review gives motivation, which we all need right? :)>> Is there anyone out there still using/maintaining it? The next stage is under planning. Will require more work since many are also interested in the GDI+ renderer.Best regards,
>Paul.
>
>